Asia-Pacific Society for Computers in Education
Distinguished Researcher Award 2022
The APSCE Distinguished Researcher Award recognizes an active APSCE Member who has showed distinguished academic accomplishments and contributions in the field of Computers in Education. The Award was launched in 2009 for provision every two years. Starting from 2014, the Award is provided every year. At most one Distinguished Researcher Award will be presented each year.
Qualification for nominees
- Must be an APSCE member in good standing at the time of the nomination and during the upcoming ICCE conference when receiving the Award;
- Former APSCE Distinguished Researcher Awardees are not eligible.
- Nomination by the APSCE member should be sent to APSCE Award Subcommittee email.
- APSCE Award Subcommittee and Executive Committee members will conduct respective assessment of the candidates and elect the suitable awardees by voting.
Please provide specific information by submitting the completed application form and required materials.
- The Award will recognize sound and substantial research work and publications in the fields of Computers in Education. The scope of work could range from pioneering basic research and experimental development to innovative application.
- Contributions to APSCE
The selection criteria are based on merits according to the three following components:
*additional evidence can be uploaded to a designated website
- The completed “APSCE Distinguished Researcher Award Form” (FORM-DRA-1) together with 5 representative of most significant publications
- Distinguished Researcher Award Certificate
- 1,000 USD for one recipient
- Indication of the recipient’s name(s) on the APSCE website
- Given a 20-minute plenary slot in the ICCE conference
The winner of this award shall:
- contribute a paper to RPTEL, the journal of APSCE, within two years of receiving the Award;
- be present at the award ceremony.
APSCE Award Subcommittee: Tanja MITROVIC (chair), Ulrich H. HOPPE, Chen-Chung LIU, Gautam BISWAS