Early Career Researcher Award 2022
The APSCE Early Career Researcher Award recognizes an active APSCE Member in the early stages of his or her career no later than 12 years after receipt of the doctoral degree who has produced international quality research outputs, and be able to demonstrate ambitions and aspirations consistent with the potential to achieve world-leading status. The Award was launched in 2009 for provision every two years. Starting from 2014, the Award is provided every year. At most one Early Career Researcher Award will be presented each year.
Qualification for nominees
- Must be an APSCE member in good standing at the time of the nomination and during the upcoming ICCE conference when receiving the Award.
- Must be in the early stages of their career no later than 12 years after receipt of the doctoral degree at the time of nomination.
- Former APSCE Early Career Researcher Awardees are not eligible.
- Nomination by the APSCE member should be sent to APSCE Award Subcommittee email.
- APSCE Award Subcommittee and Executive Committee members will conduct respective assessment of the candidates and elect the suitable awardees by voting.
Please provide specific information by submitting the completed application form and required materials.
- The Award will recognize sound and substantial research work and publications in the fields of Computers in Education. The scope of work could range from pioneering basic research and experimental development to innovative application.
- Contributions and services to the community
The selection criteria are based on merit according to the three following components:
*additional evidence can be uploaded to a designated website
- The completed “APSCE Early Career Researcher Award Form” (FORM-ECRA-1) together with 3 representative of most significant publications
- Early Career Researcher Award Certificate
- 500 USD for one recipient
- Indication of the recipient’s name(s) on APSCE website
- Nomination for the Theme-based Invited Speaker for ICCE Conference in a future year
The winner of this award shall:
- contribute a paper to RPTEL, the journal of APSCE, within two years of receiving the Award;
- be present at the award ceremony.
APSCE Award Subcommittee: Tanja MITROVIC (chair), Ulrich H. HOPPE, Chen-Chung LIU, Gautam BISWAS