ICCE 2023 Keynote Selection
Dear APSCE members and authors of ICCE 2022,
We are in the process of selecting keynote speakers for ICCE 2023, which is likely to be held in November 2023 in Singapore (to be finalized).
In order to promote the sense of community among us, we would like to invite you to nominate and vote for keynote speakers for the Keynote Selection Committee’s consideration. We have a total of 3 slots to fill.
In Stage 1, please submit your nominations to the following online survey form by 18 September, 2022 (Sunday), https://forms.gle/3u7e2u95awznn8nE9
The nominees must be able to deliver keynotes on any ICCE sub-conference theme excluding C1 which is a match to the topic of our first pre-nominated keynote speaker by Local Organizing Committee.
After the eligibility of the nominees are vetted, we will proceed to Stage 2 where you will be invited to vote for your favorite keynote candidates. The details will be announced in due course.
The final decisions on the keynote line-up rests with the afore-mentioned committee, which comprises Weiqin CHEN (Conference Chair), Ju-Ling SHIH (IPC Coordination Chair), Akihiro KASHIHARA (IPC Coordination Co-Chair), and Swapna GOTTIPATI and Michelle CHEONG (Local Organizing Chairs).
Thanks for your help with this very important component of the conference.
Ju-Ling SHIH and Akihiro KASHIHARA
IPC Coordination Chair & Co-Chair, ICCE 2023
According to the ICCE Conference Handbook and our past IPC practice, the selection of keynote speakers must meet the following criteria,
* Special privilege is granted to the hosting organization for choosing the first keynote speaker.
* The remaining three slots must come from different continents.
* Among all four speakers, there must be at least one male and at least one female.
* All four speakers should deliver speeches pertaining to different sub-conference topics.
* C1 Artificial Intelligence In Education/Intelligent Tutoring Systems (AIED/ITS)
* C2 Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning (CSCL) and Learning Sciences
* C3 Advanced Learning Technologies, Learning Analytics, Platforms and Infrastructure
* C4 Classroom, Ubiquitous and Mobile Technologies Enhanced Learning (CUMTEL)
* C5 Educational Gamification And Game-Based Learning (EGG)
* C6 Technology Enhanced Language Learning
* C7 Practice-driven Research, Teacher Professional Development and Policy of ICT in Education (PTP)
* No repetitive choice of keynote speakers from at least the past five editions of ICCE (2018-2022) (see below for the list of past keynote speakers).
* No repetitive choice of theme-based invited speakers from ICCE 2022. (see below for the list of last year’s theme-based invited speakers).
* Members of the Keynote Selection Committee are not eligible for nomination.
List of keynote speakers in the last five ICCE editions (2018-2022):
|2018||Benedict Du Boulay|
Cher Ping Lim
Antonija (Tanja) Mitrovic
|2019||Stephen J.-H. Yang|
Mina. C. Johnson
Su Luan Wong
List of theme-based speakers from ICCE 2022:
|2022||Jan van Aalst|