Membership Application Process
The membership is on a calendar basis, from 1st January to 31st December.
Benefits of the membership:
- Discounted registration for ICCE; Conference fees of ICCE include an APSCE non-voting membership for the next year.
- Joining the APSCE mailing list.
- Participation in a SIG group.
- Annual Membership fee is US$80 for Member and US$30 for Student Member.
- Membership shall be on a calendar basis, from 1st January to 31st December.
- Applicants approved between 1st Jan and 30th Jun will pay annual dues covering the entire 12-month period. Applicants approved between 1st Jul and 31st Dec will pay 50% of the annual dues to cover the period to 31st Dec.
- APSCE reserves the right to approve, or refuse membership.
In order to apply for APSCE Membership, you must Register an account on our APSCE Website first